The year 10 Geography group visited five locations along the length of the River Chelmer in Essex. They collected data to investigate the change in the cross profile of the river from near the source of the river at Thaxted, in Dunmow and near Little Baddow. Finally we visited the river estuary at Maldon. The data they collected is being used as part of their controlled assessment.
- As a school we operate on a community model and …Read More »
- As a school we operate on a community model (rather …Read More »
- Juniors had a project this half term called Country in …Read More »
- Dear Mummy and Daddy, This is a letter from your …Read More »
- Our pupils continue to be amazingly creative working from home!Read More »