Having presented an assembly about the work of Harvest for the Hungry, the Juniors were pleased to see the boxes the school collected, picked up and start their journey to people in eastern Europe.
- As a school we operate on a community model and …Read More »
- As a school we operate on a community model (rather …Read More »
- Juniors had a project this half term called Country in …Read More »
- Dear Mummy and Daddy, This is a letter from your …Read More »
- Our pupils continue to be amazingly creative working from home!Read More »