We had a good day at Hatfield Forest. This is a display of the data we collected on that day. The survey results have been turned into pie charts and graphs. The footpath erosion and trampling data into line and bar graphs, by the pupils. The display includes photos by one of the pupils.
- As a school we operate on a community model and …Read More »
- As a school we operate on a community model (rather …Read More »
- Juniors had a project this half term called Country in …Read More »
- Dear Mummy and Daddy, This is a letter from your …Read More »
- Our pupils continue to be amazingly creative working from home!Read More »