In July pupils from year six to nine went on a residential trip to Oakwood Youth Challenge in Berkshire. We had a fantastic week with a variety of instructor lead activities including crate stacking, high ropes, flying kiwi, mountain boarding, abseiling and climbing to mention some. The children achieved great things in archery, conquering fear of heights and building friendships. In the evenings we had a message from the Bible and played a variety of indoor and outdoor games. On the last evening the instructors awarded T-shirts to those who had achieved top speeds or scores on the activities – and also to those who had impressed them with determination and courage.
- As a school we operate on a community model and …Read More »
- As a school we operate on a community model (rather …Read More »
- Juniors had a project this half term called Country in …Read More »
- Dear Mummy and Daddy, This is a letter from your …Read More »
- Our pupils continue to be amazingly creative working from home!Read More »