Year 7, 8 and 9 walked to nearby Hatfield Forest for an all-day field trip. We collected data on footpath trampling and erosion in three different locations, practised drawing field sketches and sketch maps and carried out questionnaires on some very helpful visitors to the forest. The year nines carried out valley profile measurements near the ‘London Bridge’. We had a picnic lunch by the lake, and some of the children enjoyed playing football! We ended the day with ice creams from the shop before walking back to school. The sun shone all day – the Lord is gracious. The pupils are now processing the data they collected, which will soon be put on a display at school – watch this space.
- As a school we operate on a community model and …Read More »
- As a school we operate on a community model (rather …Read More »
- Juniors had a project this half term called Country in …Read More »
- Dear Mummy and Daddy, This is a letter from your …Read More »
- Our pupils continue to be amazingly creative working from home!Read More »